GET OUR iPAD/iPHONE APP
More video on the web
- Who really doubted that Hillary’s got jokes?
- Another well-known (?) college jock comes out
- From the Social Media Marketing World Convention: a song
- This happened 75 years ago today. Respect.
- Elsewhere in India news, it’s the birthday of Lord Rama
- Quick sketch of India voting scope and stakes
- Rest in peace, Mickey Rooney. You DID put on a show.
- Philly’s biggest game of Tetris ever
- You tell that beyotch, Jeter!
- Happy 80th birthday, Jane Goodall
- Afghan women supporters of Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai make some noise!
- Charles Keating has died. Here he is, being classy with some secretaries.
- Scary security footage of Chile quake
- Please stop talking about Jews and money, Pat Robertson!
- Gay Paree’s got a lady mayor!
- Geraldo Rivera: Media gives ethnic pols a pass in scandal reporting
- Sheep in the Louvre; they seem to know their way around
- Sarah Palin’s new show theme song
- Vlad Putin now commands Ukraine’s militarized dolphin squad
- Triangle Fire anniversary
- Ouch! Group of 8 is now 7.
- Deadly mud, north of Seattle
- Hmm. Definitive “Happy” video? (Rep. John Lewis)
- Oz finds debris?
- Que pasa with Columbian president’s crotch here?
- Charge of the Light Brigade (plus, live Tennyson)
- Hmm. Yes, Ukraine’s army looks a little busted.
- St. Patrick’s Day
- The late David Brenner, doing a great visual gag after a lot of dated jokes
- Purim basics
- Happy pi Day
- Fox’s Stuart Varney has a modest proposition
- “In a world” without this guy, who is going to voice movie trailers?
- Croiky! It’s Pope Francis’ first anniversary.
- Ezra’s new gig: Vox
- Snowden piped in to SXSW
- Sarah Palin. Dr. Seuss. CPAC.
- Acts of good-sportsmanship common in this sport: Why?
- Owe, Fauks Noos …
- Barbie is 55 today
- Paul Ryan: Poor kids don’t want food, silly leftists
- Posted without comment
- NOLA cop busts a move at Mardi Gras
- Rob Ford squirms on Kimmel
- Samantha Power at U.N. Sec. Council on Russia, Ukraine
- Russia flexes muscles in Crimea
- Alain Resnais est mort
- March 1, St. David’s Day
- Harlem church: Obama trying to destroy the Black family
- Video from inside the Supreme Court!
- Ukraine to Soviet era: Get your sh** out of my house
Betsy Woodruff and Daniel Strauss consider whether Brown’s New Hampshire Senate run is preparation for a presidential bid. Play entire video
So why do they still view themselves as cultural victims? Michael Brendan Dougherty and Freddie deBoer consider, with reference to Game of Thrones and Nate Silver. Play entire video
Why did France withdraw from the commemoration of the Rwandan genocide? Jina Moore discusses with Mark Goldberg. Plus: Is Rwanda getting more repressive? Play entire video