Posted:Aug 12, 2014
- Glenn’s 1994 paper, “Self-Censorship in Public Discourse” (PDF)
- Albert Hirschman’s book, “Exit, Voice, and Loyalty”
- Orwell’s essay, “Politics and the English Language”
- Michael Walzer’s book, “The Company of Critics”
- Walzer’s book, “Interpretation and Social Criticism”
- American Prospect debate on affirmative action
- Sheryll Cashin’s new book, “Place, Not Race”
- “Julius Caesar,” Act 3, Scene 2
The Glenn Show | Aug 12, 2014 | Glenn Loury & Rajiv Sethi
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss why the Democrats’ maneuver on DACA is bad political strategy.
The Wright Show
Marcy Wheeler explains how Jared Kushner’s Middle East maneuvers could help bail out his family’s ailing real estate business.
Twenty years after the release of Titanic, Sarah Marshall explains Leonardo DiCaprio’s romantic appeal. Plus: Riding the emotional wave of Titanic.
Bill Scher argues that Oprah Winfrey could win the 2020 election, but not without rigorous vetting from the left.