Posted:Sep 13, 2017
- Bill Scher, Politico, “The Single-Payer Insanity”
- Margot Sanger-Katz, New York Times, “How Single-Payer Health Care Could Trip Up Democrats”
- Bill Scher, RealClearPolitics, “Nancy Pelosi Is Worth the Trouble”
- Bill Scher, Politico, “Hillary’s Message To Dems: Don’t Give Bernie The Keys”
- Matt K. Lewis, Daily Beast, “It Sure Looks Like Steve Bannon Wants the Democrats to Retake Congress”
- Matt K. Lewis, Daily Beast, “It’s Official: This Is the Year I Stop Watching Football (I Think)”
The DMZ | Sep 13, 2017 | Bill Scher & Matt K. Lewis
Brink Lindsey, co-author of the new book The Captured Economy, and Josh Cohen discuss the difference between equal opportunity and equal outcome. Plus: When unions show no sign of return.
Bill Scher defends his controversial piece suggesting that the Clintons return to Arkansas politics.
The Wright Show
Judith Shulevitz on whether the sexual misconduct scandals will usher in a woman-friendly workplace.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis analyze Doug Jones’s chances against the scandal-engulfed Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race
The Glenn Show
Philippe Lemoine explains how conservative students can learn to thrive on liberal college campuses. Plus
: Changing the narrative on police brutality
Kate Lister, author of the upcoming book A Curious History of Sex, explains how overexposure to pornography is changing sex norms for teenagers.