Posted:Sep 13, 2017
- Bill Scher, Politico, “The Single-Payer Insanity”
- Margot Sanger-Katz, New York Times, “How Single-Payer Health Care Could Trip Up Democrats”
- Bill Scher, RealClearPolitics, “Nancy Pelosi Is Worth the Trouble”
- Bill Scher, Politico, “Hillary’s Message To Dems: Don’t Give Bernie The Keys”
- Matt K. Lewis, Daily Beast, “It Sure Looks Like Steve Bannon Wants the Democrats to Retake Congress”
- Matt K. Lewis, Daily Beast, “It’s Official: This Is the Year I Stop Watching Football (I Think)”
The DMZ | Sep 13, 2017 | Bill Scher & Matt K. Lewis
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss why the Democrats’ maneuver on DACA is bad political strategy.
The Wright Show
Marcy Wheeler explains how Jared Kushner’s Middle East maneuvers could help bail out his family’s ailing real estate business.
Twenty years after the release of Titanic, Sarah Marshall explains Leonardo DiCaprio’s romantic appeal. Plus: Riding the emotional wave of Titanic.
Bill Scher argues that Oprah Winfrey could win the 2020 election, but not without rigorous vetting from the left.