Posted:Sep 13, 2017
- Bill Scher, Politico, “The Single-Payer Insanity”
- Margot Sanger-Katz, New York Times, “How Single-Payer Health Care Could Trip Up Democrats”
- Bill Scher, RealClearPolitics, “Nancy Pelosi Is Worth the Trouble”
- Bill Scher, Politico, “Hillary’s Message To Dems: Don’t Give Bernie The Keys”
- Matt K. Lewis, Daily Beast, “It Sure Looks Like Steve Bannon Wants the Democrats to Retake Congress”
- Matt K. Lewis, Daily Beast, “It’s Official: This Is the Year I Stop Watching Football (I Think)”
The DMZ | Sep 13, 2017 | Bill Scher & Matt K. Lewis
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Miles Klee consider the place of the social outcast after nerd culture has gone mainstream.
Mark Kleiman and Megan McArdle discuss perceived prejudice against conservatives in academia and other fields.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Elizabeth Nolan Brown discuss how sex workers will adapt to the federal government’s recent closure of the controversial website.
The Wright Show
Ryan Holiday, author of Conspiracy, a new book on the destruction of Gawker, explains how Peter Thiel worked behind the scenes against the website.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss the House Speaker’s brand of conservatism in the age of Trump.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and media critic Sonny Bunch discuss the past and future of the changing medium.
Harold Pollack and David Perry point to services for the disabled as something often overlooked by supporters of single-payer healthcare.
Bill Scher argues that pushing for impeachment is a waste of effort and that a criminal indictment of the president is a surer outcome.