Posted:May 1, 2020
- Derek Lowe’s blog, “In the Pipeline”
- Jack Goldsmith’s piece, “Internet Speech Will Never Go Back to Normal”
- Bob’s conversation with Goldsmith, part one
- Bob’s conversation with Goldsmith, part two
- Goldsmith’s book, “In Hoffa’s Shadow: A Stepfather, a Disappearance in Detroit, and My Search for the Truth”
- Bob and Alexander Wendt on UFOs
- Matt Yglesias’s piece, “The US needs more urgency on developing a coronavirus vaccine”
- Andrew McCarthy’s piece, “Criminalizing Politics: The Investigation of General Flynn”
- Jane Mayer on Al Franken
- Cathy Young, “Joe Biden’s #MeToo Karma”
- Bob’s piece, “How Trump’s “Wuhan lab” theory is backfiring”
- Harvard’s report on Epstein (PDF)
- Nonzero Foundation Patreon
The Wright Show | May 1, 2020 | Robert Wright & Mickey Kaus
Bill Scher and Matt K. Lewis analyze the far-right Iowa congressman’s primary defeat.
Kat Rosenfield and Phoebe Maltz Bovy discuss the fallout from the Central Park birder incident.
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury and John McWhorter discuss race and the cops.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss whether the political conventions can take place during the pandemic.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade speaks with Chris Arnade, author of the book Dignity: Seeking Respect in Back Row America, about class and the pandemic.