Posted:Sep 6, 2008
- Mark on the RNC and the UN
- Myanmar Silence at UN Half-Broken by Kerim, Mysteries Continue, Currency Dodged
- At UN, Press Relations Veer from Stonewalling on Myanmar to Crackdown on Content
- At UN, Myanmar Briefing Looms While Mauritania, Uganda and Sudan Fall Off Agenda
- On Georgia, UN Council Devolves to War of Words, of Kosovo and TV Bombs
- UN Mission in Georgia Faces October 15 End, Kosovo Precedent Looms, Ban is Missing
- Mark on the Security Council elections
- Inner City Press’s Footage of Sudan’s Mad Max Museum of Mayhem
- At UN, Envoy to Zimbabwe Is Blocked at Gate, Security of Somalia and MDC
- At UN, Indigestion at Request for Court Ruling on Kosovo Independence
- At UN in Kosovo, Harland Replaces Haysom, Borg-Olivier and Trust Fund Need Review
- Opinio Juris
- UN’s Borg-Olivier, Warned for Pro-Kosovo Quotes, Is Paid Through UNDP to Advise Kosovo
- At UN, Zalmay Khalilzad Gets By With a Little Help From His Friends
UN Plaza | Sep 6, 2008 | Mark Leon Goldberg & Matthew Lee
In light of Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest stunts, Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss why the right is so vulnerable to satire.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Will Sommer discuss the most popular right-wing conspiracy theory of the Trump era.
The Wright Show
In the wake of the leaders’ joint press conference, Robert Wright and Jacob Heilbrunn consider the possibilities.
Matt Lewis argues that Trump erred by choosing Brett Kavanaugh instead of Amy Barrett for the Supreme Court.
Adult-film actress and activist Arabelle Raphael explains how the legal definition of “sex trafficking” is used to criminalize legal sex work.