Posted:Sep 6, 2008
- Mark on the RNC and the UN
- Myanmar Silence at UN Half-Broken by Kerim, Mysteries Continue, Currency Dodged
- At UN, Press Relations Veer from Stonewalling on Myanmar to Crackdown on Content
- At UN, Myanmar Briefing Looms While Mauritania, Uganda and Sudan Fall Off Agenda
- On Georgia, UN Council Devolves to War of Words, of Kosovo and TV Bombs
- UN Mission in Georgia Faces October 15 End, Kosovo Precedent Looms, Ban is Missing
- Mark on the Security Council elections
- Inner City Press’s Footage of Sudan’s Mad Max Museum of Mayhem
- At UN, Envoy to Zimbabwe Is Blocked at Gate, Security of Somalia and MDC
- At UN, Indigestion at Request for Court Ruling on Kosovo Independence
- At UN in Kosovo, Harland Replaces Haysom, Borg-Olivier and Trust Fund Need Review
- Opinio Juris
- UN’s Borg-Olivier, Warned for Pro-Kosovo Quotes, Is Paid Through UNDP to Advise Kosovo
- At UN, Zalmay Khalilzad Gets By With a Little Help From His Friends
UN Plaza | Sep 6, 2008 | Mark Leon Goldberg & Matthew Lee
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis debate whether Democrats still have a chance to win in November.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and David Ottlinger discuss what is lost when politics merges with entertainment.
Phoebe Maltz Bovy and Kat Rosenfield discuss how race and gender intersected in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh hearings.
The Wright Show
Stephen Walt, author of the new book The Hell of Good Intentions, discusses the two presidents’ difficulties changing American foreign policy.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis debate whether Republican momentum from the Kavanaugh hearings will bear out on Election Day.
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury and climate scientist Patrick T. Brown discuss the difficulties in fighting climate change.
The Wright Show
Robert Wright and Peter Beinart discuss the roles of Russia and the US in raising tensions between them.