Posted:Dec 1, 2008
- On Congo, Obasanjo Is Optimistic, Theron on Abuse by UN Peacekeepers, General Wants Camouflage
- Bolivian President and Nicaraguan Priest Slam Catholic Hierarchy,
- As Spain Uses Int’l Cooperation Funds for Dome, UN Denies, Ban Ignores
- At UN, Georgia Denies Ukrainian Backing, Longs for NATO and Dismisses Hanging Threats
- UN Leaves Civilians Outside Congo Bases, Peacekeepers are Absent, Kerim Is In Kinshasa
- Costa Rica on Arms and Openness At War With UN’s Secrecy Culture, What Is It Good For?
- UK May Hold Pirates Without Legal Authority, UK Guantanamo Bay
- UN Talks Child Soldiers But Lets Recruiters Off, On Manipur a Slow Start
- At UN, Costa Rican Openness Founders on W. Sahara, FOIA Leaves Swiss Dubious
- In Congo, 3 Troops But UN Still in White Fortresses, France – Rwanda Rift Downplayed
- Susan Rice to the United Nations
UN Plaza | Dec 1, 2008 | Mark Leon Goldberg & Matthew Lee
The Wright Show
Robert Wright speaks with Andrew Bacevich, president of the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft and author of The Age of Illusions: How America Squandered Its Cold War Victory.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade speaks with filmmaker Kirby Ferguson, who just completed his documentary This Is Not a Conspiracy Theory.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss whether moderate Democrats will unite to deny Bernie Sanders the nomination.
The Glenn Show
And will blacks be left behind again? Glenn Loury speaks with Ernesto Cortés, Jr. and Peter Skerry.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis survey GOP attempts to sow disunity in the Democratic primaries.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade speaks with William R. Black, who recently wrote about the ideology that the Home Improvement star propounded in the mid-1990s.
The Glenn Show
John McWhorter harshly critiques the New York Times’s 1619 Project, which placed slavery at the center of the American historical narrative.