Posted:Dec 1, 2008
- On Congo, Obasanjo Is Optimistic, Theron on Abuse by UN Peacekeepers, General Wants Camouflage
- Bolivian President and Nicaraguan Priest Slam Catholic Hierarchy,
- As Spain Uses Int’l Cooperation Funds for Dome, UN Denies, Ban Ignores
- At UN, Georgia Denies Ukrainian Backing, Longs for NATO and Dismisses Hanging Threats
- UN Leaves Civilians Outside Congo Bases, Peacekeepers are Absent, Kerim Is In Kinshasa
- Costa Rica on Arms and Openness At War With UN’s Secrecy Culture, What Is It Good For?
- UK May Hold Pirates Without Legal Authority, UK Guantanamo Bay
- UN Talks Child Soldiers But Lets Recruiters Off, On Manipur a Slow Start
- At UN, Costa Rican Openness Founders on W. Sahara, FOIA Leaves Swiss Dubious
- In Congo, 3 Troops But UN Still in White Fortresses, France – Rwanda Rift Downplayed
- Susan Rice to the United Nations
UN Plaza | Dec 1, 2008 | Mark Leon Goldberg & Matthew Lee
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Glenn Loury discuss the college admissions scandal, university athletics, and affirmative action.
The Wright Show
Robert Wright, Mark Schmitt, and Sarah Posner ponder whether Democrats should worry less about cutting into Trump’s coalition and more about mobilizing their own base.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss conservative reactions to Trump’s offensive comments about Rep. Ilhan Omar.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis analyze the intra-Democratic feud.
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury talks to Coleman Hughes about his recent essay, “Black American Culture and the Racial Wealth Gap.”