Posted:Apr 25, 2010
- Nicholas Kristof op-ed on Sudan elections
- Report of the UN Commission of Inquiry on the Bhutto assassination (PDF)
- On Kabul Staff Death, “External” Prober Had Conflict of Interest, UN’s Unilateral Spin
- As UN Denies It Covered Up Kabul Death, De Mistura Dodges, Nesirky Lashes Out
- Afghan Role in Guesthouse Killings Was Left Undisclosed by UN, Execution Alleged
- Condi Rice and Saudi Spy Chief Refused to Talk with UN Bhutto Panel
- As Iran Sanctions Season Start in NY, German Speaks of Text, China of Diplomacy
- On Iran, Japan’s “Only Disagreement” Is Nuclear, Arrests and of Less Import?
- Amid Fraud in Sudan and Kidnapping by Bashir-Affiliated Militia, UN Cuts Off Questions
- On Sudan Elections, Susan Rice Explains Gration, UN Silent, Paid “Rebel” Leader
- Amid Sudan Election Fears, UN Silent, As Visas Denied, EU Observers Leave
- UN Silent on Haiti Evictions, Says Rented Love Boat is Not a Luxury
- In Haiti for UN, Mystery of Bolduc’s Quitting, Love Boat Stonewall
- As Sri Lanka AG Met With UN’s Ban, War Crimes Panel Unnamed for Six Weeks
- NYT on commenter anonymity
- JonIrenicus critiques Bob on Middle East FoPo
- Abdicate critiques Bob on Tiger
- listener’s reply to Abdicate
- Username disses Bob and commenters alike
- chiwhisoxx on Tim Noah
- rcocean calls Matt Yglesias “whitebread”
- ledocs vs. basman
- sugarkang on Althouse/Welch
- JoeK on Althouse/Welch
- glennhowardsecure criticizes Posner and Kilgore
- Bloggin’ Noggin on replication and the self
- Wonderment accepts his Aryeh award
- Abdicate lists Chris Hayes and Reihan Salam’s SXSW playlist
- Website for Hey Marseilles—they’re great, check them out!
- Toreyentalist and bjkeefe on Rich Lowry’s age
- sapeye praises Glenn Loury
- As does Bokonon
- fred66 praises the site
- basman disses Bob
- On Bob’s philandering ways
UN Plaza | Apr 25, 2010 | Jacqueline Shire & Matthew Lee
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury speaks with John Wood, Jr., media director of the bipartisan dialogue group Better Angels, about the history of polarized politics in the United States.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Phoebe Maltz Bovy consider how much power “cancellation culture” really has.
The Glenn Show
In a panel discussion at Harvard with Glenn Loury, John McWhorter explains what led to endemic black poverty in America.
Historians Bill Black and Varsha Venkatasubramanian discuss Varsha’s encounters with Hindu nationalists in the Bay Area dating scene.
Kat Rosenfield and Phoebe Maltz Bovy critique the new publishing industry practice of reviewing manuscripts for potentially offensive content.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Michael Sweeney consider whether there will ever be another show with such cultural resonance.