Posted:Jul 8, 2011
- With Ban & Bashir Headed to Juba, UN and War Crimes Left Murky
- On S. Sudan Resolution, UN Role on Borders of Blue Nile & Kordofan Unclear, Troop Numbers Game
- In Sudan, UN Dodges on Darfur IDPs & Abyei, Hasn’t Accessed Nuba Mountains
- While Rebels Oppose Darfur Deal, US Supports It, Bassole to Send Letters
- At UN on Libya, France’s Weapon Drop Triggers July 7 Meeting, Stalls Syria
- As France Brags of Violation of Libya Resolution, Should It Head UN Peacekeeping?
- Gaddafi Gone By Mid-July, Libyan Rebel Diplomat Predicts at US Barbecue
- US Position on Libya Rebels Stalls African Draft, UN Silence on NATO
- Amid UN Speeches on Pakistan, Blockade and Starvation of South Waziristan Ignored as Apple Crop Rots
- On Gaza Flotilla Assault, UNSC Statement Leaves Vague Who Will Investigate
- Matthew’s Twitter feed
Bloggingheads.tv | Jul 8, 2011 | Robert Wright & Matthew Lee
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis analyze why Joe Biden continues to poll so well with African-American voters.
The Wright Show
Robert Wright speaks with Bhaskar Sunkara, editor of Jacobin and author of the new book The Socialist Manifesto: The Case for Radical Politics in an Era of Extreme Inequality.
Kat Rosenfield and Phoebe Maltz Bovy critique a viral video that says the phrase “you guys” is sexist and exclusionary.
The Wright Show
Robert Wright speaks with Eric Kaufmann, author of the new book Whiteshift: Populism, Immigration, and the Future of White Majorities, about what kind of national identity Americans should embrace.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss Trump’s changing positions on the Iran nuclear deal from the 2016 campaign to the present.
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury and John McWhorter cast a critical eye on the popular New York Times Magazine project that reconsiders the history of American slavery.