Posted:Mar 10, 2017
- Michael Grunwald, Politico, “The Trade Deal We Just Threw Overboard”
- Daniel Drezner, The Washington Post, “Why the Trump administration hates multilateral trade agreements the most”
- Bruce Jones and Jonathan D. Pollack, The Nikkei Asian Review, “North Korea threat brings out Trump’s serious side”
- Jeffrey Lewis, Foreign Policy, “North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War”
- David E. Sanger and William J. Broad, The New York Times, “Trump Inherits a Secret Cyberwar Against North Korean Missiles”
Drezburt | Mar 10, 2017 | Heather Hurlburt & Daniel Drezner
Historians Bill Black and Varsha Venkatasubramanian discuss Varsha’s encounters with Hindu nationalists in the Bay Area dating scene.
Kat Rosenfield and Phoebe Maltz Bovy critique the new publishing industry practice of reviewing manuscripts for potentially offensive content.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Michael Sweeney consider whether there will ever be another show with such cultural resonance.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss the arrest of Julian Assange and the relationship between journalists and their sources.
The Wright Show
Yousef Munayyer, executive director of the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights, says that whoever the next Israeli prime minister is, the two-state solution is dead.
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury speaks with leaders of the Rose Street Community Center, recently featured in the documentary Charm City, about efforts to reduce violence in East Baltimore.