Posted:Mar 10, 2017
- Michael Grunwald, Politico, “The Trade Deal We Just Threw Overboard”
- Daniel Drezner, The Washington Post, “Why the Trump administration hates multilateral trade agreements the most”
- Bruce Jones and Jonathan D. Pollack, The Nikkei Asian Review, “North Korea threat brings out Trump’s serious side”
- Jeffrey Lewis, Foreign Policy, “North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War”
- David E. Sanger and William J. Broad, The New York Times, “Trump Inherits a Secret Cyberwar Against North Korean Missiles”
Drezburt | Mar 10, 2017 | Heather Hurlburt & Daniel Drezner
The Wright Show
Robert Wright, Mark Schmitt, and Sarah Posner ponder whether Democrats should worry less about cutting into Trump’s coalition and more about mobilizing their own base.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss conservative reactions to Trump’s offensive comments about Rep. Ilhan Omar.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis analyze the intra-Democratic feud.
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury talks to Coleman Hughes about his recent essay, “Black American Culture and the Racial Wealth Gap.”