Posted:May 31, 2017
- John Horgan, Scientific American, “Is a popular theory of cosmic creation pseudoscience?”
- John Horgan’s review of Daniel Dennett’s new book, From Bacteria to Bach and Back, in Scientific American
- John Horgan, Scientific American, “David Chalmers thinks the hard problem Is really hard”
- John Horgan, Scientific American, “Polymath Stephen Wolfram defends his computational theory of everything”
- George Johnson, Undark Magazine, “In the hunt for animal consciousness, we usually find ourselves”
- George Johnson, Pacific Standard, “The battle for the great apes: inside the fight for non-human rights”
Science Faction | May 31, 2017 | John Horgan & George Johnson
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss why the Democrats’ maneuver on DACA is bad political strategy.
The Wright Show
Marcy Wheeler explains how Jared Kushner’s Middle East maneuvers could help bail out his family’s ailing real estate business.
Twenty years after the release of Titanic, Sarah Marshall explains Leonardo DiCaprio’s romantic appeal. Plus: Riding the emotional wave of Titanic.
Bill Scher argues that Oprah Winfrey could win the 2020 election, but not without rigorous vetting from the left.