Posted:Sep 13, 2017
- Bill Scher, Politico, “The Single-Payer Insanity”
- Margot Sanger-Katz, New York Times, “How Single-Payer Health Care Could Trip Up Democrats”
- Bill Scher, RealClearPolitics, “Nancy Pelosi Is Worth the Trouble”
- Bill Scher, Politico, “Hillary’s Message To Dems: Don’t Give Bernie The Keys”
- Matt K. Lewis, Daily Beast, “It Sure Looks Like Steve Bannon Wants the Democrats to Retake Congress”
- Matt K. Lewis, Daily Beast, “It’s Official: This Is the Year I Stop Watching Football (I Think)”
The DMZ | Sep 13, 2017 | Bill Scher & Matt K. Lewis
Bill Scher helps Lewis plan a tongue-in-cheek run for Congress in 2018.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and David Klion examine the debate over free expression on college campuses.
The Wright Show
Robert Wright speaks with Katherine Mangu-Ward, author of a recent NYT op-ed on the symbiosis between liberal smugness and conservative trolling.
Matt Lewis argues that a Democratic blow-out in November would cause the most reasonable Republicans in Congress to lose their seats.
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury and John McWhorter, in a seminar discussion, explain how they came to hold their views about race.