Posted:Sep 13, 2017
- Bill Scher, Politico, “The Single-Payer Insanity”
- Margot Sanger-Katz, New York Times, “How Single-Payer Health Care Could Trip Up Democrats”
- Bill Scher, RealClearPolitics, “Nancy Pelosi Is Worth the Trouble”
- Bill Scher, Politico, “Hillary’s Message To Dems: Don’t Give Bernie The Keys”
- Matt K. Lewis, Daily Beast, “It Sure Looks Like Steve Bannon Wants the Democrats to Retake Congress”
- Matt K. Lewis, Daily Beast, “It’s Official: This Is the Year I Stop Watching Football (I Think)”
The DMZ | Sep 13, 2017 | Bill Scher & Matt K. Lewis
Matt Lewis argues that Kelly should keep his position as chief of staff for one reason: there’s no one better around to replace him.
The Wright Show
Robert Wright and Matthew Cooper, who just resigned from Newsweek, discuss how the emphasis on page views furthers polarization.
Jesse Farrar’s joking tweet about waterboarding conservatives ended up on Fox & Friends. He discusses what it was like to briefly become an object of hate online.
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury and Harold Pollack look back at the 2016 election and what it can teach Democrats going forward.