Posted:Sep 25, 2011
- Transcript of Netanyahu’s speech at the UN
- Transcript of Abbas’s speech at the UN
- At UN, Obama Goes Soft on Bahrain, Uses Sudan to Blunt Palestine Critique
- Hurry Up and Wait at UN on Palestine Application, Ashton Wants Talks
- At UN As Abbas Files for Membership & Speaks, Israel & Susan Rice Sit Glum
- On Palestine, Ashrawi Says US Uses “Blackmail,” Hopes Bosnia Does Right
- Palestine’s Shaath Calls Hamas Obstructive, Says Fear of ICC Shows Bad Intent
- On Libya, UN Report Sees 2 Military Observers, NATO but Not AU Role
- In Libya, UN Plans Over 2 Staff, Martin Says on NATO He Was Right
- At UN Chad’s Deby On TNC’s “Hypocrisy, ” 4, Chadians in Libya
- At UN, Sri Lankan Defends Religion From “Human Rights of Alien Cultures”
- At UN for MDGs, It’s 5 Cent But No Ban Ki-Moon, Hard Selling God’s Work
- Corporations Gone Wild at Clinton Global Initiative, Barclays Spin, No Haiti
- At UN on Kosovo, Churkin Says Ban Pressured to Leave UNMIK Vacant
Bloggingheads.tv | Sep 25, 2011 | Robert Wright & Matthew Lee
Twenty years after the release of Titanic, Sarah Marshall explains Leonardo DiCaprio’s romantic appeal. Plus: Riding the emotional wave of Titanic.
Bill Scher argues that Oprah Winfrey could win the 2020 election, but not without rigorous vetting from the left.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss Trump’s conservative policy victories and scary tweets.
The Wright Show
Richard Vague examines the roots of the funding crisis facing state and local governments.