Posted:Sep 25, 2011
- Transcript of Netanyahu’s speech at the UN
- Transcript of Abbas’s speech at the UN
- At UN, Obama Goes Soft on Bahrain, Uses Sudan to Blunt Palestine Critique
- Hurry Up and Wait at UN on Palestine Application, Ashton Wants Talks
- At UN As Abbas Files for Membership & Speaks, Israel & Susan Rice Sit Glum
- On Palestine, Ashrawi Says US Uses “Blackmail,” Hopes Bosnia Does Right
- Palestine’s Shaath Calls Hamas Obstructive, Says Fear of ICC Shows Bad Intent
- On Libya, UN Report Sees 2 Military Observers, NATO but Not AU Role
- In Libya, UN Plans Over 2 Staff, Martin Says on NATO He Was Right
- At UN Chad’s Deby On TNC’s “Hypocrisy, ” 4, Chadians in Libya
- At UN, Sri Lankan Defends Religion From “Human Rights of Alien Cultures”
- At UN for MDGs, It’s 5 Cent But No Ban Ki-Moon, Hard Selling God’s Work
- Corporations Gone Wild at Clinton Global Initiative, Barclays Spin, No Haiti
- At UN on Kosovo, Churkin Says Ban Pressured to Leave UNMIK Vacant
Bloggingheads.tv | Sep 25, 2011 | Robert Wright & Matthew Lee
The Wright Show
Robert Wright and Princeton professor Robert P. George discuss the latest wave of campus activism.
Bill Scher explains why his recent Politico piece received a hostile reception.
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury and John McWhorter consider the effects of minor racial insults.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Eve Fairbanks, author of a recent essay on how the 1990s shaped #MeToo, discuss the messages they were taught growing up about sex.
The Wright Show
New York Times correspondent David Kirkpatrick, author of the new book Into the Hands of the Soldiers, describes the diversity of Islamist thought seen during and after the 2011 Egyptian revolution.