Posted:Sep 25, 2011
- Transcript of Netanyahu’s speech at the UN
- Transcript of Abbas’s speech at the UN
- At UN, Obama Goes Soft on Bahrain, Uses Sudan to Blunt Palestine Critique
- Hurry Up and Wait at UN on Palestine Application, Ashton Wants Talks
- At UN As Abbas Files for Membership & Speaks, Israel & Susan Rice Sit Glum
- On Palestine, Ashrawi Says US Uses “Blackmail,” Hopes Bosnia Does Right
- Palestine’s Shaath Calls Hamas Obstructive, Says Fear of ICC Shows Bad Intent
- On Libya, UN Report Sees 2 Military Observers, NATO but Not AU Role
- In Libya, UN Plans Over 2 Staff, Martin Says on NATO He Was Right
- At UN Chad’s Deby On TNC’s “Hypocrisy, ” 4, Chadians in Libya
- At UN, Sri Lankan Defends Religion From “Human Rights of Alien Cultures”
- At UN for MDGs, It’s 5 Cent But No Ban Ki-Moon, Hard Selling God’s Work
- Corporations Gone Wild at Clinton Global Initiative, Barclays Spin, No Haiti
- At UN on Kosovo, Churkin Says Ban Pressured to Leave UNMIK Vacant
Bloggingheads.tv | Sep 25, 2011 | Robert Wright & Matthew Lee
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury speaks with James Forman, author of the Pulitzer Prize–winning book Locking Up Our Own, about how black leaders dealt with the crime wave that started in the late ’60s.
The Wright Show
Robert Wright speaks with philosopher Kate Manne, author of the book Down Girl: The Logic of Misogyny.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Jeet Heer assess the legacy of the work created by Lee with artists Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko for Marvel Comics.
Bill Scher argues that after the midterm win, there’s no urgent need to replace Nancy Pelosi as a party leader.
The Wright Show
Tim Wu, author of the new book The Curse of Bigness: Antitrust in the New Gilded Age, discusses ways to implement a more aggressive antitrust policy.