Posted:Sep 25, 2011
- Transcript of Netanyahu’s speech at the UN
- Transcript of Abbas’s speech at the UN
- At UN, Obama Goes Soft on Bahrain, Uses Sudan to Blunt Palestine Critique
- Hurry Up and Wait at UN on Palestine Application, Ashton Wants Talks
- At UN As Abbas Files for Membership & Speaks, Israel & Susan Rice Sit Glum
- On Palestine, Ashrawi Says US Uses “Blackmail,” Hopes Bosnia Does Right
- Palestine’s Shaath Calls Hamas Obstructive, Says Fear of ICC Shows Bad Intent
- On Libya, UN Report Sees 2 Military Observers, NATO but Not AU Role
- In Libya, UN Plans Over 2 Staff, Martin Says on NATO He Was Right
- At UN Chad’s Deby On TNC’s “Hypocrisy, ” 4, Chadians in Libya
- At UN, Sri Lankan Defends Religion From “Human Rights of Alien Cultures”
- At UN for MDGs, It’s 5 Cent But No Ban Ki-Moon, Hard Selling God’s Work
- Corporations Gone Wild at Clinton Global Initiative, Barclays Spin, No Haiti
- At UN on Kosovo, Churkin Says Ban Pressured to Leave UNMIK Vacant
Bloggingheads.tv | Sep 25, 2011 | Robert Wright & Matthew Lee
The Wright Show
Robert Wright speaks with Andrew Bacevich, president of the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft and author of The Age of Illusions: How America Squandered Its Cold War Victory.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade speaks with filmmaker Kirby Ferguson, who just completed his documentary This Is Not a Conspiracy Theory.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis discuss whether moderate Democrats will unite to deny Bernie Sanders the nomination.
The Glenn Show
And will blacks be left behind again? Glenn Loury speaks with Ernesto Cortés, Jr. and Peter Skerry.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis survey GOP attempts to sow disunity in the Democratic primaries.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade speaks with William R. Black, who recently wrote about the ideology that the Home Improvement star propounded in the mid-1990s.
The Glenn Show
John McWhorter harshly critiques the New York Times’s 1619 Project, which placed slavery at the center of the American historical narrative.