Posted:Sep 25, 2011
- Transcript of Netanyahu’s speech at the UN
- Transcript of Abbas’s speech at the UN
- At UN, Obama Goes Soft on Bahrain, Uses Sudan to Blunt Palestine Critique
- Hurry Up and Wait at UN on Palestine Application, Ashton Wants Talks
- At UN As Abbas Files for Membership & Speaks, Israel & Susan Rice Sit Glum
- On Palestine, Ashrawi Says US Uses “Blackmail,” Hopes Bosnia Does Right
- Palestine’s Shaath Calls Hamas Obstructive, Says Fear of ICC Shows Bad Intent
- On Libya, UN Report Sees 2 Military Observers, NATO but Not AU Role
- In Libya, UN Plans Over 2 Staff, Martin Says on NATO He Was Right
- At UN Chad’s Deby On TNC’s “Hypocrisy, ” 4, Chadians in Libya
- At UN, Sri Lankan Defends Religion From “Human Rights of Alien Cultures”
- At UN for MDGs, It’s 5 Cent But No Ban Ki-Moon, Hard Selling God’s Work
- Corporations Gone Wild at Clinton Global Initiative, Barclays Spin, No Haiti
- At UN on Kosovo, Churkin Says Ban Pressured to Leave UNMIK Vacant
Bloggingheads.tv | Sep 25, 2011 | Robert Wright & Matthew Lee
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury speaks with John Wood, Jr., media director of the bipartisan dialogue group Better Angels, about the history of polarized politics in the United States.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Phoebe Maltz Bovy consider how much power “cancellation culture” really has.
The Glenn Show
In a panel discussion at Harvard with Glenn Loury, John McWhorter explains what led to endemic black poverty in America.
Historians Bill Black and Varsha Venkatasubramanian discuss Varsha’s encounters with Hindu nationalists in the Bay Area dating scene.
Kat Rosenfield and Phoebe Maltz Bovy critique the new publishing industry practice of reviewing manuscripts for potentially offensive content.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Michael Sweeney consider whether there will ever be another show with such cultural resonance.