Posted:Sep 25, 2011
- Transcript of Netanyahu’s speech at the UN
- Transcript of Abbas’s speech at the UN
- At UN, Obama Goes Soft on Bahrain, Uses Sudan to Blunt Palestine Critique
- Hurry Up and Wait at UN on Palestine Application, Ashton Wants Talks
- At UN As Abbas Files for Membership & Speaks, Israel & Susan Rice Sit Glum
- On Palestine, Ashrawi Says US Uses “Blackmail,” Hopes Bosnia Does Right
- Palestine’s Shaath Calls Hamas Obstructive, Says Fear of ICC Shows Bad Intent
- On Libya, UN Report Sees 2 Military Observers, NATO but Not AU Role
- In Libya, UN Plans Over 2 Staff, Martin Says on NATO He Was Right
- At UN Chad’s Deby On TNC’s “Hypocrisy, ” 4, Chadians in Libya
- At UN, Sri Lankan Defends Religion From “Human Rights of Alien Cultures”
- At UN for MDGs, It’s 5 Cent But No Ban Ki-Moon, Hard Selling God’s Work
- Corporations Gone Wild at Clinton Global Initiative, Barclays Spin, No Haiti
- At UN on Kosovo, Churkin Says Ban Pressured to Leave UNMIK Vacant
Bloggingheads.tv | Sep 25, 2011 | Robert Wright & Matthew Lee
The Wright Show
Brink Lindsey argues that Democrats have erred by attacking health insurance companies instead of the real malefactors—doctors and hospitals.
Bill Scher and Matt Lewis debate.
The Wright Show
Robert Wright and psychologist Paul Bloom discuss Epstein’s history of giving money to academics.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Daniel Bessner discuss how the shock at Jeffrey Epstein’s death quickly turned into a gleeful jokefest on social media.
The Glenn Show
Glenn Loury talks with Penn Law professor Amy Wax about the idea of giving preferential treatment to immigrants from Western nations.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade speaks with Erin Schwartz, who recently wrote about viewing The Sopranos through the lens of New Jersey politics and culture.
Aryeh Cohen-Wade and Daniel Bessner debate capitalism, socialism, and hierarchy through the lens of the Epstein scandal.